Titan Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Road Freight Clerk for our global logistics client in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the global logistics industry and local regulatory compliance knowledge. You will be highly organised, computer literate and have effective communication skills including verbal, numerical and electronic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ensuring the freight process goes smoothly and in a timely fashion
- Ensuring the accurate entry of data into the operational system
- Ensure all client and vendors billing invoices are accurate
- Liaise with clients and vendors to build and maintain successful relationships
- Be compliant at all times and ensure that all regulatory paperwork is in accordance with government guidelines
- Meet KPI standards
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and adhered to
- Responding to all client and customer communication in agreed timescales
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,000 with a company who is a leader in their sector.
If you have the relevant experience, then hit apply now and submit your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|