We re currently recruiting for a Researcher to join our team at Titan Recruitment in Rutherglen
This role is a vital role in the business as you will be dealing on a day to day basis with the people who wish to use our recruitment services to help them achieve their career goals
You will provide an efficient and continued source of suitable candidates for positions the company is recruiting for, within your specified division. Manage the company database and provide administrative support to all recruitment campaigns and the Consultants and Directors of the business
- Ensure that the company candidate database is kept up to date and that all candidates registered with Titan Recruitment are kept in touch with regularly and record cards updated accordingly.
- Advertise specific positions within your given sector – Job adverts are placed on various national jobs boards as well as the company website
- Response handle all advertising, sift candidate applications and make initial contact with suitable applicants to register them onto the company database, ensuring all relevant information is gathered , logged accordingly and actioned where appropriate.
- Suitably format all registered candidates CV on the company database
- Source and shortlist candidates for specific job roles brought on by the recruitment consultants.
- Communicate with the Recruitment Consultant as to who is shortlisted and then take back feedback to candidates as required, updating record cards at all times
- Able to prioritise your workload and to ensure that all time critical duties are given the utmost priority whilst ensuring all general duties are also completed
- Top class communication skills are essential
- Attention to detail is required and an understanding that the smallest detail can result in the breakdown of any recruitment process so each detail is given the same level of importance as the next.
- IT literate, you must have a good understanding of common software systems such as Word and Excel You will be trained on the company CRM system.
What we Offer
You will join a team who enjoy a great working environment, with a clear career path into recruitment consultancy. As well as your salary you will benefit from:
- flexible working hours
- hybrid working arrangement
- 22 days holiday plus stats
To apply, please complete the form and attach your CV. We will be in touch to discuss an interview with you