Titan Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client in Salford, Manchester to recruit for an experienced Ocean Import Operator to join their expanding team.
In order to be considered for the role, successful candidates are required to have demonstrable experience of at least 2 years’ in an Ocean Import role with solid market knowledge including familiarity with all processes in customs clearance. You will have effective communication skills including verbal, numerical and electronic and have the ability to build up successful relationships with clients.
Responsibilities of the Ocean Import Operator include, but aren’t limited to:
- Organising ocean import containers (FCL and LCL)from start to finish
- Liaising with customers, partners, carriers and shipping lines
- Obtaining competitive freight rates and providing quotations to customers
- Completion of customs documentation including import and export declarations, customs clearance etc.
- Providing tracking details to clients and client reporting
- Maintaining KPIs
The successful candidate will become part of an exciting company who are continually growing in the marketplace and will be paid a competitive salary of up to £30,000 with an additional annual bonus of up to 15% dependent on performance.
If you have the relevant experience required to fulfil the role of Ocean Import Operator for my client, then submit your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|
|Salary||Up to £30,000|
|Additional Benefit||Annual Performance Related Bonus|