Titan Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Global Freight Forwarding client in Paisley to recruit an experienced Ocean Import Clerk to join their Ocean Freight team.
In order to be considered for the role of Ocean Import Clerk, successful candidates are required to have demonstrable experience of at least 2 years’ in a similar role and have a solid understanding of Ocean Freight. You will have effective communication skills including verbal, numerical and electronic and have the ability to build up successful relationships with clients.
Responsibilities of the Ocean Import Clerk include, but aren’t limited to:
- Obtaining competitive freight rates and providing quotations to customers
- Organising ocean import containers (FCL and LCL)from start to finish
- Liaising with customers, partners, carriers and shipping lines
- Completion of customs documentation including import and export declarations, customs clearance etc.
- Providing tracking details to clients and client reporting
- Ensuring customers are kept up-to-date with how their shipments are moving
- Maintaining KPIs and SLAs
The successful candidate will become part of an exciting company who are continually growing in the marketplace and will be paid a competitive salary dependent on experience of up to £30,000.
Immediate starts are available.
If you have the relevant experience required to fulfil the role of Ocean Import Clerk, then submit your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration by hitting Apply Now.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|