Titan Recruitment are delighted to be supporting with our well-established Freight Forwarding client in Aberdeen to recruit for an experienced Ocean Export Operator.
Our client is looking for someone who take a hands on approach with their customers, who will work closely with them from the very initial point in the shipping process through to completion of the shipment. You will be highly organised, detail-orientated and enjoy problem-solving to provide your customers with the best service possible.
The ideal candidate will fully understand the processes, documentation and terminology used in international ocean freight. It is imperative that you have at least 2 years’ experience in this field, customs experience would be advantageous, or you should be willing to learn the customs process for Ocean Exports.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal and international teams and third party agents to ensure that shipments are completed efficiently and smoothly
- Problem solving to ensure problem resolution for customers
- Complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide reporting and any additional support to internal and external customers
- Ability to apply critical thinking to adapt processes and to create solutions in response to challenges faced both internally and externally
In return for the above, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package of up to £40,000 with an annual performance related bonus.
If you have the experience required, and feel that you could be the Ocean Export Operator my client is looking for, please send me your most up-to-date CV outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|