Titan Recruitment are working with a large manufacturer in Dunbartonshire on their search for a Logistics Coordinator.
You will be required to deliver an optimum national and international transport solution which is cost effective and supports a growth strategy department and Company targets.
Main duties include:
- From analysis of requirements, identify transport solutions and improvement opportunities.
- Continuously review and report the Company’s transport performance to ensure maximum commercial viability.
- Responsible for all UK transport; negotiating transport contracts and integrating operating systems. This includes monitoring, reporting of expenditure, reviewing and reporting service levels
- Set-up, implement and monitor systems to ensure compliance with HMRC and transport authorities’ regulations.
- Review to ensure company processes and procedures comply with HMRC reporting and control of various regimes (Statistical reporting, IP, OP, Customs Warehouse Intrastat etc)
- Ensure all employees dealing with transport have received the appropriate level of training and knowledge to carry out transport functions and adhere to systems in place
- Responsibility for implementing and monitoring preparation of Certificates of Origin and other required statutory documents, including Letters of Credit
- Liaise with departments to ensure site security for Known Consignor Status.
In return my client offers a fantastic salary with free on site parking, annual staff events, career progression and enhanced holiday entitlement.
To apply, please send us your most up to date CV, detailing your relevant experience and we will call you back to discuss the position in more detail.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics, Production / Manufacturing|