Titan Recruitment are excited to be supporting our global multi-modal logistics client to recruit for an experienced Freight Account Manager for their office in Dublin.
The successful Freight Account Manager will be responsible for managing, retaining and growing accounts within the branch. You will understand your customer’s business and use that knowledge to provide solutions from the range of services that the company provides.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with your customers to increase account development
- Regular visits with customers in line with their requirements
- Identify and manage opportunities to grow the customer’s account
- Oversee and manage day-to-day customer activities and ensure the operations team is aligned
- Create, maintain and execute a detailed SOP
- Monitor credit and collection activities
- Develop and maintain an account plan that details overall account information, identifies opportunities, account contacts, adding value to the account, potential obstacle and action plans
In order to be considered for the role of Freight Account Manager you will have at least 2 years’ experience within a freight role and have experience in air and ocean freight. You will have excellent customer service skills, along with excellent communication skills.
In return, you will be paid a competitive salary of between €34,000 to €38,000 and you’ll be part of a growing global company.
If you have the relevant experience to be considered for the Freight Account Manager role, send your CV by hitting Apply Now for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|
|Salary||Up to €38,000|