Titan Recruitment are excited to be supporting our global multi-modal logistics client to recruit for an experienced Export Coordinator for their office in Dublin.
The successful Export Coordinator will be responsible for the operational handling and management of a portfolio of Ocean and Air customers. This encompasses the issuing of export transportation documents, customs, building successful working relationships with customers, and ensuring that excellent customer service is provided to all internal and external customers, agents and offices worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Gather necessary information to prepare rates and quotes, and provide rate and transit options to offices
- Coordinate cargo bookings and shipment needs
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and how that applies to logistics needs
- Conduct shipment-level analysis and monitor carrier performance
- Respond to office inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution
- Collaborate with support staff, overseas offices and other third parties to ensure efficiency, continued exemplary customer service, and relationship development
- Understand and input applicable financial components of shipments for proper billing of shipments
- Prepare and review routine reports
- Provide support to Sales Executives and Account Managers as they prepare for business reviews and business development or sales activities
- Ensure adherence to customer SOPs, government agency regulations, and C.H. Robinson company standards
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
In order to be considered for the role of Export Coordinator you will have at least 2 years’ experience within an export role and have experience in air and ocean freight. You will have excellent customer service skills, along with excellent communication skills.
In return, you will be paid a competitive salary of between €34,000 to €40,000 and you’ll be part of a growing global company.
If you have the relevant experience to be considered for the Export Coordinator role, send your CV by hitting Apply Now for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|
|Salary||Up to €40,000|