Titan Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Road Freight Operator for our global logistics client based at Wythenshawe.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the global logistics industry and local regulatory compliance knowledge and have at least 2 years’ experience of working as a European Road Freight Operator. You will be highly organised, computer literate and have effective communication skills including verbal, numerical and electronic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the freight process goes smoothly and in a timely fashion
- Ensuring the accurate entry of data into the operational system
- Ensure all client and vendors billing invoices are accurate
- Liaise with clients and vendors to build and maintain successful relationships
- Be compliant at all times and ensure that all regulatory paperwork is in accordance with government guidelines
- Meet KPI standards
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and adhered to
- Responding to all client and customer communication in agreed timescales
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 with a company who is a leader in their sector.
If you have the relevant experience to be considered for the Road Freight Operator role, then hit apply now and submit your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|