Titan are currently working with a Freight Forwarder based in North Lanarkshire who are looking to recruit an Customs Clearance Operator to join their team.
You will action all import documentation and will be responsible for calculating and processing customs clearances including all duties and taxes. You will also be able to advise on tariff systems, insurance and all other customs related matters
A important part of this role is the communication with customs officials, suppliers and customers.
Role responsibilities include:
- Accurately and efficiently process clearances for all customers within the guidelines of relevant laws and regulations.
- Create, link & discharge all Customs documents including groupage and export entries.
- Process clearances with the use of commonly used custom’s systems to complete all Custom’s transactions.
- Complete customs declarations accurately and efficiently, with correct values, declarations and HS codes.
- Arrange ad-hoc Customs and complete the invoices to follow
- Provide out of hours support for customs clearance requirements
Previous experience working within a similar customs environment along with import / export processing is essential
The company offers a great working environment, working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a competitive salary up to £25K per annum.
To apply, please send us your most up to date CV, detailing your relevant experience and we will call you back to discuss the position in more detail.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|