Titan Recruitment are delighted to be working with our leading logistics client to recruit for experienced and motivated Customs Brokers to work in their Manchester office.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have demonstrable experience within the logistics industry with specific knowledge of the customs clearance and transit documentation process.
Main responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of Import and Export Customs documentation for your clients who are transporting products between the UK and the EU
- Ensuring that all customs documentation and additional requirements are in line with all HMRC regulations
- Collating all documents relating to Import and Export shipments and ensuring that these are all complaint
- Liaising with internal and external company departments, other branches across the UK and EU, hauliers and carriers to ensure a smooth transition process
- Use of CHIEF/CDS
- Prepare and control T-forms to enable the smooth movement of goods into UK and Europe
- Using ETSF for the creation and control of Customs Inventory
- Arranging and ensuring that import Transit Documentation is discharged
The successful candidate will have good written skills to ensure that all communication is clear and concise, with sound numerical ability. You will be organised, have the ability to work under pressure with analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
In return, you will have a competitive salary of £25,000 and a permanent role with a market leading company.
In order to be considered for the role, hit Apply Now to submit your most up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|