Titan are currently working with a major manufacturing company based just outside of Glasgow who are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team.
You will be working within a busy Controls department taking ownership of any new and existing projects, which will include design, programming, testing and commissioning of control systems.
- Review and process all customer specifications and drawings regarding control systems and related equipment
- Prepare documentation for approval by Controls / Project Manager
- Design, program and test control systems, including PLCs and associated equipment
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and colleagues to achieve goals and objectives
- Essential travel required to various sites for commissioning and customer support
- Degree in a relevant discipline with 3 or more years of experience is desirable
- PLC programming
- Control panel design and modification
- Create and modify electrical drawings
- Create Bills of Material
- Fault finding in industrial machines and control systems
- Commissioning and testing
- Customer service & support
- Excellent communication and technical skills