Titan Recruitment are proud to be supporting our Freight Forwarder client based in Wigan, to recruit for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting time to join this growing company, where the position has arisen due to continued growth and success.
As the Business Development Manager, you will have demonstrable experience within the Freight Forwarding industry and have multi-modal experience. Your role within the company will be to secure new clients for the business, increase revenue with current key account clients and to manage your key accounts to ensure that the customer’s needs are always met.
Your daily responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivery of all operational activities to meet set targets, KPIs, and business objectives to achieve the company’s vision
- Look after all customers who book full and part load, import and export shipments Worldwide
- To increase business from existing, lapsed and recently gained clients
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients and customers to nurture working relationships and to secure repeat business
- Providing quotes to customers and securing bookings
- Logging quotes on the quote tracker
- Administering the entire booking process with customers and hauliers, entering bookings into the system and tracking loads from booking to delivery
In return for the above, the successful Business Development Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £35,000 with an excellent commission structure. This position is a remote opportunity, so there will be no set office space, however as the Business Development Manager it’s expected that you’ll be on the move more often than not.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter and be highly motivated
- Be results focussed and have a willingness to tackle problems or conflicts that arise
- Be an excellent communicator with great listening skills
- Be a tough negotiator
- Have good working knowledge of various modes including air, sea, road and rail
- Good overall knowledge of the Freight industry and markets
- Be organised and have the ability to work calmly under pressure
If you would like to be immediately considered for this role, then please hit Apply Now and submit your most recent CV showcasing your relevant experience.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|
|Salary||Up to £35,000|
|Additional Benefits||Competitive Bonus Structure|