Titan Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our Global Logistics client based in Nuneaton to recruit for an Airfreight Import Operator to join their established team. The company is going through a period of transformation and as such, this is an exciting time to join the team.
The successful Airfreight Import Operator will be responsible for providing efficient and proactive imports service to your customers, overseas partners and any other external stakeholders.
The duties and responsibilities of the Airfreight Import Operator will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide quotations to customers
- Provide support to customers throughout the shipping process
- Arranging deliveries via the most cost effective methods
- Preparation of import entries in accordance with HMRC regulations
- Cost control
- Providing excellent customer service to all client and customers
- Ensure that all complaints and queries are investigated and responded to accordingly
- Monitor generic email inbox and action emails as required
In order to be considered for the role of Airfreight Import Operator, you will have demonstrable airfreight experience, and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service. You will also be highly organised, meticulous and with proven planning skills.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with a Monday to Friday working week.
If you have the relevant experience and want to be considered for this role, please send your CV showcasing your experience for immediate consideration.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|